Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dying for Damier

OMG I am so happy. I am finally getting a Damier Speedy! For weeks I have been obssessing about getting one, and then, two of them came up on eBay, I did not hesitate one bit and went to place my bid. I thought it looked good so I just went ahead and placed my bid without having it authenticated first. Then, I thought to post it in the forums I am in just to be sure. One forum said that the 30 looked funny, but the other forum said it was okay. But I don't want an okay I want an "it's authentic"... I was obssessing so much it was eating up my life! And then suddenly, a good friend of mine said she was selling her Damier Speedy and it's basically brand spankin' new! SO I said yes! Considered it sold!

oooooh I'm so happy. Plus, I already got my azur in 25.... All my dreams are coming true. *sigh*

No comments: