Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet me: the learned bagista

I am the fully learned bagista.

Hence, the blog's name.

First, a bit of background, I'm currently a SAHM (stay-at-home-mum) who finds joy in taking care of my little ones. I am married to the love of my life, my best friend and soul mate. I have only got one weakness (which I consider my strength some days)... designer handbags. particularly Vuittons.

I have been in love with handbags probably from the day I was born, I just did not know it back then. It started from purchasing shopping-centre-no-brand bags, to some Hello Kitty or pink bags, and later on to Nine West or KVZ bags, which escalated to Juicy Couture, a short fling with Coach and finally, my greatest love, Louis Vuitton.

This is just to start with, later on I will reiterate where this love of bags has brought me. I have got burnt, condemned and judged. But still my passion for the handheld and shoulder held lived on.

Allow me to share to you my life and my bags. And how I became the learned bagista. xoxo

No comments: