Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Resolution for 2009: Bag Limit

Okay I admit I went a bit crazy over Vuitton this past year, so I said to myself that I will stop browsing online shops (i.e. ebay, let-trade, etc) for fab finds (because that makes me want to buy it), and just buy the bag from the Vuitton boutique... That way it will be more expensive and will be brand new forcing me to wait and save money.

I've set myself to a 3-4 Bags limit for 2009, just buying it at appropriate occassions and reasonably set period of time. Okay here's a breakdown of my limit. I promise not to get side tracked for the sake of my marriage.

1. January to February - I'll be getting my Damier Speedy ebony in 30 from my fab friend.
2. May - my birthday - Looking into getting a Batignolles Horizontal or Vertical
3. August - our anniversay - thinking of Neverfull MM in Damier or Mono or Epi Speedy in Grenade
4. December - Xmas! - my Holy Grail bag -- Multicolore Speedy in Noir. (preowned can't justify a new one!)

Hopefully I can stick to my plan... Will update what happens throughout the year!
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments: