Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Craving for a Balenciaga

Okay, I do not think I will be able to stick to my bag plan... But I will still try, so far I have only one coming which is a Damier Speedy 30 which is due at the end of February so basically I am still on track. But lately, I have been craving for something Balenciaga and I just bought one on eBay... No not a bag (yet), it's a coin purse in Framboise... It is such a gorgeous colour, I think I will have to buy a bag too... So... I have to forego one bag from my wishlist.

I have another bag scheduled to come in May... It's a Batignolles Vertical!!! I am so excited to get it on my birthday, I can not wait! Now I have to stop getting side tracked and save some moola so I can get a B bag in December in either Framboise, Bubblegum Pink, Amethyst or Magenta...

Ooooh I can smell that smooshy leather now... I heard it can be addictive, but I am too addictied to Louis Vuitton to worry about being addicted to Bals!!!

No comments: