Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Dramatic Turn

Over the past few months, life has been difficult on us, you have to lose some to gain some, and that is exactly what I did to keep our family upfloat.

From a collection of about 6-7 Louis Vuitton bags, I'm down to 1. Yes, 1. It hurt to see my bags go but these can easily replaced in my opinion, because in reality they are just material things that can easily be bought when things start turning around. I wish I could just feel a tiny bit appreciated for giving up my most priced possessions, sometimes I feel condemned for having the passion I do for expensive bags. I do my best to save up or produce money from selling things that I do not use anymore to pay for these bags. But still I look like I'm the bad guy, and people just do not understand that losing these bags is like losing a friend and more....

I am just venting what I am feeling because nobody seems to understand me, to them it is just "bags" and I should not be upset for selling them. But they do not know how hard I have worked in building this collection.

Anyhow, I should start saving up money again so I can start from scratch adnd get up again... Adding a bit more and starting with something else....

No comments: