Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Something New, Something Small...


I know this might sound ridiculously expensive but I am falling for Hermes.


I know.... I know... Hermes prices are not exactly attainable, BUT with hard work in a couple of years I might finally get that most-sought after Birkin Togo in Blue Jean or maybe just a Picotin GM in Raisin... But for now...



I am starting with an inspirational book called "Bringing home the Birkin", I have heard from fellow Bagistas that the book is brilliant (and so is Michael Tonello) so I finally took the plunge and purchased one that is signed by the genius himself... I will write a review after I read it.


My first step to a whole new world of Hermes... and maybe some knotting cards to start with...

2 comments:

Michael Tonello said...

I hope that you enjoy my book!
Michael~

LVholicmum said...

Thank you Michael, I am not just enjoying your book, I'm INLOVE with it (and Hermes). LOL... Hope all is well x